Setting up a Gmail account with Millennium email
Instructions for setting up your Gmail account to receive and send email from your millenniumtents.com email address.
- Login to your personal Gmail account. Click the gear icon in the upper right and select Settings.
- Select the Accounts and Import tab and click on “Add a POP3 mail account you own”.
- Enter your POP3 settings (incoming mail) as shown and click Add Account.
- Choose to send email from your millenniumtents.com address and click Next Step.
- Enter your name and select “Treat as an alias”, click Next Step.
- Enter your SMTP settings (outgoing mail) as shown and click Add Account.
- Check your account for a verification email from Gmail and click on the specified link or cut/paste the code supplied into the dialog box & click Verify.
That’s it! You should now be able to send and receive email from your millenniumtents.com email address through your gmail account. Test the account settings by sending mail to your millenniumtents.com email address and reply to confirm the correct reply from address.
If your reply shows your gmail address instead of your millenniumtents.com address, go to Settings>Accounts and Import and select “Reply to the same address the message was sent to” under Send mail as.