Adding Pages to Navigation
After you’ve added a new page to the site, you’ll want it to appear in a menu so people can find it.
- From the WordPress Dashboard, select Appearance > Menus
- Your site uses multiple menus. Select the Main Menu to edit header navigation.
- Select the page(s) you want to add in the Pages area and click the Add to Menu button.
- Your selections will be added to the bottom of the Menu Structure area. Click and drag the button to where you want it located in the menu.
- To make your new menu button a submenu item, click and drag the button to the right below the master menu item, so that it is indented as shown below.
- Click the blue Save Menu button to save your changes.
You can also edit menus from the Admin Bar in Page View only by mouseover on the Millennium Tents toggle and selecting Menus.