Terms and Conditions
- A quote by itself does not guarantee that inventory is available
- A credit card number is required for all reservations (covering damages, missing items)
- All orders must be confirmed 48 hours before event start timeA 50% non-refundable deposit will be charged after the confirmations is made
- No cancellations will be permitted after confirmation
- Payment in full is due upon delivery
- A 3% service charge will be added to all credit card payments
- Any changes required after the set-up is subject to hourly rates and/or other additional charges
- Deliveries before 8:00am and after 5:00pm will be at additional charge
- Any damage to the delivered goods are the responsibility of the customer
- Additional labour charges apply to deliveries and pickups with unreasonable access at a rate of $75/hr.
- The installation site must be free of wires, trees, branches, pipes, irrigation systems etc.
- Millennium Tents is not liable for any damages to the property that was not fully disclosed, regardless of the nature of the damage
- The Renter understands that there may be damage to the installation site surface from the installer’s equipment to safely secure tents
- Millennium Tents will not be responsible for any repairs to the installation surface
- The Renter is responsible for providing all necessary permits required for the installation of a tent at the location
- The Renter authorizes Millennium Tents to apply any any additional charges to the credit card provided on file
- Tables and chair rentals are be delivered to site and left in a neat fashion. They must be positioned in the same way for pick up
- All dishes must be rinsed and stacked before pick up
- All rental equipment delivered will be charged, used or not
Millennium Tents and Event Rentals updated their profile picture.
6 months ago
Millennium Tents and Event Rentals is attending an event at Capilano University.
9 months ago