Terms and Conditions
- A quote by itself does not guarantee that inventory is available
- A credit card number is required for all reservations (covering damages, missing items)
- All orders must be confirmed 48 hours before event start timeA 50% non-refundable deposit will be charged after the confirmations is made
- No cancellations will be permitted after confirmation
- Payment in full is due upon delivery
- A 3% service charge will be added to all credit card payments
- Any changes required after the set-up is subject to hourly rates and/or other additional charges
- Deliveries before 8:00am and after 5:00pm will be at additional charge
- Any damage to the delivered goods are the responsibility of the customer
- Additional labour charges apply to deliveries and pickups with unreasonable access at a rate of $75/hr.
- The installation site must be free of wires, trees, branches, pipes, irrigation systems etc.
- Millennium Tents is not liable for any damages to the property that was not fully disclosed, regardless of the nature of the damage
- The Renter understands that there may be damage to the installation site surface from the installer’s equipment to safely secure tents
- Millennium Tents will not be responsible for any repairs to the installation surface
- The Renter is responsible for providing all necessary permits required for the installation of a tent at the location
- The Renter authorizes Millennium Tents to apply any any additional charges to the credit card provided on file
- Tables and chair rentals are be delivered to site and left in a neat fashion. They must be positioned in the same way for pick up
- All dishes must be rinsed and stacked before pick up
- All rental equipment delivered will be charged, used or not
Millennium tents since 2000 the Leading Tent rentals and manufacturing company feels proud of working with great clients though out Canada. Recent project with Port Nelson Marina with permanent custom Mega Frame tents. 🙏🙏🙏🙏 ...